VP of Sales and Marketing
Sells products by expanding the customer base.
Skills / Qualifications
Building Relationships, Competitive Analysis, Creativity, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Independence, Meeting Sales Goals, Motivation for Sales, Negotiation, Performance Management, Presentation Skills, Prospecting Skills, Results Driven, Sales Planning, Understanding the Customer, Understanding the Product.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Establishes sales objectives by creating a sales plan and quotas.
- Maintains and expands customer base by building and maintaining rapport with key customers; identifying new customer opportunities.
- Recommends product lines by identifying new product opportunities, and/or product, packaging, and service changes; surveying consumer needs and trends; tracking competitors.
- Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and/or trade promotion programs; developing sales action plans.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.
- Operate only in a 'white hat' environment.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Accomplishes sales and marketing mission by completing related results as needed.
How to Apply
Send a win - win proposal on what your sales goals are, how you expect to achieve them, and your compensation plan to "VPSalesJob." Your proposal should give you great flexibility and independence of action in how you achieve your sales goals. As always, "With great power comes great responsibility."
You and I are both experienced in our fields and will not unduly consume each others time for non-needed or unprofitable activities. We understand time is money, and our time is better spent working in areas of our own strengths. The proposal you send in will be treated as such, it will either be accepted as presented or turned down.